FISHING MILLENIUM BLUEFIN I
BOAT: BLUEFIN I (26’)
One Day Fishing
Round trip Flight/ Roundtrip Ground Transportation
One Night Accommodations
Four Tour Tickets
* Flights / Roundtrip Ground Transportationfrom San José – Quepos (Manuel Antonio) – San José.
* Transfers in San José &Quepos (Manuel Antonio).
* One day offshore or inshore fishing on Bluefin I, II, or III, lunch, fruits, soft drinks, water, beer, conventional equipment, captain & mate, included.
* Fishing licenses (valid for one year).
* One night accommodations in a Manuel Antonio Hotel.
* Four tour tickets (one per person) with your choice of one tour from ten different kinds of tours: Horseback Riding, Rafting, Canopy Safari, Butterfly Botanical Gardens, 4×4 ATV(Double), Damas Island Mangrove, Manuel Antonio National Park, Kayaking, and Snorkeling.
5:30am Pick up from your hotel transfer to the airport/ Roundtrip Ground Transportationfrom San José to Quepos
6:00am Flight from San José to Quepos
6:30am Pick up from Quepos airport to Bluefin office
7:00am Full day offshore (8hrs); Bluefin I, II or III
4:00pm Pick up from the pier to Manuel Antonio hotel for check-in..
7:00am After an early checkout you will be picked up and taken to your chosen tour (you can leave your bags at the hotel).
1:00pm Pick up from the Hotel to Quepos airport./ Roundtrip Ground Transportationfrom San José to Quepos
2:00pm Flight from Quepos to San José
2:30pm Transfer from San José airport to your hotel.
1. All packages are based on quadruple occupancy.
2. The price is per person and depends on which boat is chosen (Bluefin I, II or III).
3. An extra tax will be charged if you pay with your credit card.
4. Price is subject to change without previous notice.
5. We can make accommodations for groups of 5 or 6.
6. Prices do not include; dinner, taxes, tips or extra alcoholic beverages.